Revocation of KYEM Provisional Instructor/Facilitator or Instructor/Facilitator Credentialing
A person certified by the Division as a KYEM Instructor/Facilitator may have their Provisional Instructor/Facilitator or Instructor/Facilitator credential revoked by the Division if the person:
- Falsifies any event record or document;
- Fails to submit required event records to the Training and Exercise Section of the Division within seven (7) calendar days of the completion of any event;
- Fraudulently issues event completion documents to any individual;
- Consistently performs poorly in the classroom setting as documented by Event Evaluation documents completed by event participants;
- Has a complaint filed against them for misconduct in the classroom setting and is found to be guilty of the allegations made in the complaint; or
- Commits any act which potentially compromises the individual’s ability to represent the Division or compromises the integrity or credibility of the Division.