HMEP Program is offering HazMat NFPA 472 / OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 trainings throughout our Commonwealth:
Our HazMat Instructors will be teaching from the New Released IFSTA - HazMat First Responders - Fifth Edition. 2017 The fifth edition is designed to meet the requirements of NFPA 1072, Standards for Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Emergency Response Personnel Professional Qualifications.
Training opportunities include but not limited to:
Specialty Courses include but not limited to the following:
HazMat IQ Above and Below
HazMat IQ Advanced
HazMat IQ Rad
HazMat IQ Decon
HazMat IQ Tox-Medic
HazMat IQ First Responders Offensive
include but not limited to:
- Virtual HSEEP HazMat Tabletop
- Virtual HSEEP HazMat Functional
- Virtual HSEEP HazMat Workshop
- Virtual HSEEP HazMat Drills
Virtual HSEEP HazMat Seminar/Development
Self-Paced Learning CD -
Training Modules (limited 1 CD per request):
Ammonia Safety Training
Oil by Rail Safety Training
Training and Emergency Response
Preparedness Opportunities include but not limited to:
Find out how you can participate: * NASTTPO Conference* HotZone Conference* Cold Zone* HazMat Continuing Challenge* IAFC International HazMat Conference* TRANSCAERClick here to fill out a Request to Host Training or Planning Form.
- Commodity Flow Surveys: Identify the patterns and the transport of hazardous materials through the transportation system of a specific area.
- Planning Projects: Educate the public on the hazard safety measures that are in place in their community. The public right-to-know act.
- Table Top Exercise: Test or practice responses to an emergency scenario.
- Workshops: Policy updates and various sessions that focus on emergency planning.
- Emergency Planning Community Right-To-Know Act (EPCRA). Courses and workshops aimed at developing, improving, and implementing emergency plans under the EPCRA act sections 301 and 303.